Heath benefits of semolina –
Semolina is a great source of energy, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, and minerals. It is made from durum wheat, so gets digested slowly and helps you feel full for longer time and prevents from overeating. Semolina is a good source of two vital vitamins i.e B and the E group. Both, are essential for good immunity. It contains potassium that improves your kidney function.
I prefer to include semolina in my diet because its healthy, nutritious and helps me make different types of easy and quick recipes. My husband and my little baby always love these recipes. Today I will show you how to make easy and quick desert with semolina.
250ml – skimmed milk
½ tbsp.- clarified butter/unsalted butter
100gm – semolina
4tbsp – sugar
pinch of salt
2 to 3 cardamom
nuts and raisins
1. Heat the pan then put 1/2 tbsp. of clarified butter to the pan.
2. Add semolina and fry it in low flame for 1 to 2 mins.
3. Add milk to it and stir it continuously until it turns thick.
4. Add sugar as for your taste and pinch of salt.
5. Finally add cardamom powder, nuts and raisins.
Semolina skimmed milk kheer.