I am Bistruti Mishra, married and living with my family in Yuzhno Sakhalinsk Russia. After graduation in Biotechnology I pursued a career in clinical research and learned statistical analysis. I always believed that cooking is an art and loved to experiment with my food to make it healthy as well as tasty. I learnt many recipes from my mother and cherished the food cooked by mom. I started this blog in 2015 with a purpose to offer some simple recipes enriched with nutrients that can keep you fresh and fit. I love different cuisine and try to create my own version by making subtle changes keeping healthy aspect with Indian taste.
Blogs I Follow
- Follow Healthy happy food on WordPress.com
- Yummy Pasta (penne) with egg and olive oil…!!!
- Easy Breakfast Recipe “Apple, Egg, and Cinnamon Toast”.
- Flat beans and potatoes with mustard gravy.
- Cumin (jeera) Onion Fried Rice……!!!!
- Delicious “Dry Masala Chicken”.
- Healthy cheesy tomato pasta (fusilli) with lettuce.
- Chicken gravy with green pea.
- Gingerbread Cake
- Semolina skimmed milk kheer.
- Paneer (cottage cheese) poppy seeds gravy with a healthy twist.